Large Square Hay Balers NZ
Standard feeder LB series balers now benefit from an upgraded chain and tensioner for enhanced durability, while a new packer slip clutch incorporating an additional friction plate made from thicker material provides improved load transfer and heat dissipation for maximum reliability. There’s also a new stronger packer driveshaft, with 33% larger diameter. From front to rear, every aspect of the LB series balers was examined by Case IH engineers to analyse areas where there was scope for improvement. Every major component came under scrutiny, from the pick-up, rotor and pre-chamber through to the packer and knotters. But it wasn’t just those primary components that were revised and re-engineered. Improvements on new LB balers include innovations in headland management and density control, and even developments in simpler but still essential areas, such as tractor couplings and lighting.
- More pick-up performance
- Stronger pick-up assist auger flights are made from 25% thicker steel, up from 4mm to 5mm, resulting in longer service life, particularly in stalky crop conditions. There’s also a hardened pick-up drive shaft and a new safety clutch, for reduced stress and increased reliability.
- A new bearing locks the pick-up onto the packer shaft, eliminating axial play, to improve component lifetime.
- More consistent bales per hourOn LB434 XL models, the bale chamber is now 31% longer, having been extended by 80cm. In conjunction with automatic feed rate control, that means you get not just better bale shape and greater bale density, but also more consistent density across the day as conditions change.
- The perfect bale in under 60 secondsBale formation improvements on new LB balers include new reinforced crop holding fingers, a more durable plunger and a new needle cleaning kit. A new advanced multi-sensor miss-tie detection system ensures reliable knotting time after time, while an improved knotter cleaning system keeps knotters cleaner than ever
- Smoother on the road, easier on the landCase IH LB series big square balers are available with single or tandem axles, and flotation tyres for minimum impact on the field and maximum comfort on the road